Project management staff to oversee marine, offshore and energy Projects. Work may be related to new construction, refits, repairs, dockings and/or engineering. Some travel may be required and will vary on project assignment.
Project Management Roles and Tasks:
· Plan, execute and control assigned projects.
· Coordinate the document and drawing requirements for proper job installation.
· Analyze cost reporting systems and project schedules to address potential problems and manage risk.
· Provide ongoing cost, schedule and quality reporting. Uses Allswater’s standard tracking and reporting tools to effectively communicate project progress.
· Proactively investigate opportunities for improvements in the project scope
· Specification writing and contract review
· Use negotiation skills to resolve disputes.
· Monitor the progress of the project and track man-hours and materials
· Prepare project workforce planning, risk plans, procurement plans and communication plans
· Ensure adherence to safety standards.
· Ability to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams
· Proficient in Project Management systems, software and practices is an asset
· Strong Personal Computer capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point)
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both in writing and in person
· Strong customer service orientation; demonstrated abilities to understand and translate customer needs into feasible work plans
· Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with all level of employees, internal and external
· Proven ability to take initiative and problem solve
· Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors
At Allswater we are proud of being a single-source engineering firm specializing in marine, offshore and energy applications. We have a solid record in carrying out projects from initial concept to production and provide project management, integration and coordination for a “turn key” project experience.
Your application was submitted successfully.